2 locations serving Cincinnati and surrounding areas:
About RNR Wheels & Tires
From the latest and best in tire technology to the latest styles in custom wheels, we strive to keep your vehicle looking good and riding great, RNR can get you out on the road quickly and affordably.
EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS
RNR may be the best place to buy tires, but what really sets us apart is our convenient, no credit hassle, Easy Payment Plans. With easy payment options and our “Everyone’s Approved” mentality, you may never buy tires the same way again. Just Bring The Following: - Valid Drivers License or State ID - Proof of Residence (Current utility bill) - Vehicle Registration - Social Security Card - Pay Stub (Employment verification) Call today to schedule your service with us today.
Do you need your tires today? Will you have the money to pay for your wheels and tires in the next 30, 60, 90 or even 180 days? If so, you may want to take advantage of our flexible “6 Months Same As Cash” program. We will tailor a program that meets your financial situation and gives you the best value. We will professionally install your product now, and you pay for them in the agreed time frame. What could be easier?!? RNR offers several services that will help keep your car, truck or suv riding right. From flat tire repair, alignments or nitrogen inflation, RNR will do it right. RNR offers you easy payment plans, low cash prices and exceptional service to fit any budget. Get started today and see why “Everybody needs a little, R-N-R!”
PERFORMANCE WHEELS & TIRES
We know how it feels when you get that car you have always dreamed of. The way it feels when you sit behind the wheel for the first time and the rush you experience when you fire up the engine. Let our experts give you that extra grip around the corner or that custom look that really sets your ride apart.
Rental-Purchase Disclosure: This Promotion is a rent to own contract. Please see store for details and restrictions.. Ownership is not acquired until rental payments are made by lessee or if lessee exercises an early purchase option. Some models/groups advertised differ from what is available. Not responsible for errors in price or specs. Prices, product and inventory may vary by location. Please call for current selection.
Quick No-Credit-Check Approval
Locations all across the US
4x4 Off Road (Mud), Performance, or Passenger Car Tires & Wheels
The Wheels You Want... The Tires You Need
What You NEED to Know
Why Choose Us? The old adage, "you get what you pay for", may have been invented for tire buying. You'll quickly see that the better tires are the better value.
The difference between an expensive and a cheap tire can be thousands of dollars if the better tire can prevent you from hitting something or running off the road. Remember - if you're a millimeter away from hitting something - there's no damage. Another few millimeters can be thousands of dollars.
The Difference with us is: You'll get better tires at a better price. Win-Win for Everyone.
Even Our Used Tires are top notch! Generally, people see worn, dirty or just ugly used tires littered around the town. We aim to change your perceptions with our overstocked inventory of excellent used wheels and tires.
Tire Sizing Guide Most people replace their old tires with the same size that was on the vehicle. If this is your choice, you can check the sidewall of the tire itself or in the Owner's Manual for your car, truck, RV, or other vehicle.
When do you need tires? Tires are considered to be worn out at 2/32 inch minimum tread depth. In wet conditions 4/32 inch or less tread means a significant loss of wet traction due to shallower grooves and sipes. In snow conditions, traction noticeably diminishes at 6/32 inch tread depth. Shallower lug and groove depths limit a tire's ability to "bite" into snow and clean out snow compressed into the tread. Irregular wear necessitates early tire replacement.
As we have many franchisees, prices and availability may vary. Below are some standard details about some of our products.
Passenger Tires Most passenger tires are well-suited for exploring all year long.
• Designed for safety and precision even on wet roads.
• Increased block stiffness aides in excellent grip when cornering at increased speeds
• Sound is reduced via channeled grooves in the tire tread.
• Uniformly designed center width that achieves even tire wear for greater driving pleasure and value.
Luxury SUV (Larger, Built for Comfort) Tires Built for comfort and control.
• Taut, responsive steering and an exceptional highway feel result from the wide, rounded outside edge of the tire
• Exceptional all-weather grip and performance from deep microtreads that create hundreds of tiny gripping edges
• A smooth, quiet, comfortable ride due to the unique noise-cancelling tread that reduces road noise and vibration
• Longer tread life and excellent cold traction from an advanced rubber compound engineered to run cooler and stay flexible
• High-style sidewalls complement the lines of late-model crossovers and SUVs
Winter / Ice Tires Keep you safe in cold, wet, or icy weather.
• Minimizes irregular wear for a smooth, quiet ride.
• Improves braking on icy, wet and dry roads.
• Increases block rigidity for better ice and wet traction.
• Often Called Mud or Off Road to denote Capabilites
• Faster stopping, more control while decelerating.
Performance Tires Handling and performance are key; these tires are often lighter weight.
• Designed to perform harder, keep you safer, and take you further.
• Delivers exceptional ride quality, stability and wet/dry traction for all season performance.
• Contoured bead design creates a tighter bead-to-rim fit for improved handling and a smoother drive.
• Silent shoulder keeps road noise low for a more quiet, comfortable ride.
• Tapered rain channels and cross-traction sipes work in tandem with circumferential grooves for optimal wet and winter traction.
Wheels / Rims
Aluminum and alloy wheels are used to increase performance. They are popular to manipulate handling and suspension, as well as signify luxury or wealth. Aluminum and alloy wheels are suitable for milder temperatures, and are lighter in weight with a faster acceleration speed, as the rotational mass reduces because of less weight, and they are quickly braked.
Nearly all High-End wheel models and luxury vehicles use some type of alloy wheel.
Most car manufacturers their supply base models with steel wheels which, while sturdy, are heavier and affect performance. These wheel generally cost less.
Mud / Off Road Wheels & Tires
Many manufacturers of third party designs sell Off Road, or Mud, tires, designed with sturdier, thicker wheels and rubber sidewalls, and a strongly varied track pattern. They are useful for Mud, Sand, Hills, Gravel, some wetlands, and other general Off Road adventure.
Using proper wheel sizes is required for any vehicle, with ranges from 10" tires to 30" tires. Individual sizing must be measured in milimeters and the ratio must match the tires they will be matched with. Sizes such as 105/70R15 describe the width, ratio, and size in inches of the tire they are to be used with.
Sizing may vary from 105, 115, 125, 165, 175, 185, 195, 205, 215, 225, 235, or 245 milimeter wheels being used on most passenger cars, with sizing of 10", 11", 12", 13", 14", 15". Larger tire sizes, such as 16", 17", 18", 19", 20", or above may use 255, 265, 275, 285, 295, 305, or even 315 milimeter wheels.