The Phoenix Foundation
QR Code Link to This Post
Nonprofit Donation Station for our Brothers and Sisters of Humanity. Inspire Hope!
As a newly formed NP Donation Distributer we desperately need all the help we can get. Our goal is to provide the homeless in our cities with proper clothing, food, drink, shelter, hygiene, health, and emergency items.
As of yet we are unable to accept cold storage items. Hopefully that will soon change and we can make an even greater impact.
We have two drop off locations:
• 1812 Garrard St. Cov, Ky, 41014
• 4509 Decoursey Ave. Cov, Ky 41015
In order to arrange a drop off please contact any of the individuals below.
• Merlin Jones - show contact info
or FB @ Merlin Jones
• Dylan Searp - show contact info
or FB @ Dylan Searp
• FB @ Steven Jordan
We have ample storage for any of the approved items below.
• peanut butter, bread, crackers, bottled water, canned tuna in water, nuts, trail mix, granola/cereal bars, canned fruits in juice, soups, low sodium soups, mints, cough drops, gum, salt, pepper, thyme, cinnamon, garlic, paprika
• Plastic cutlery, dishes(plastic, foam, or otherwise)
(2) Hygiene/Feminine Care/Health
• toilet paper, paper towels, travel size shampoo, deodorant, conditioner, comb or brush, mouthwash(alcohol free), toothbrush, toothpaste, nail clippers, wash rags, towels
• pads, tampons(light, moderate, and heavy)
• first aid, bandages, ointments, medicated wipes, chapstick, sunblock, ace bandage
• umbrellas, tents, sleeping bags, lighter, pllows, blankets(all weather, wool or fleece), large sturdy reusable bags
• MOST NEEDED is clean socks and underwear, shoes, all sizes and all types for clothing
• notebooks, pencils, erasers, pocket organizers, pens
• gently used bicycles, back packs, duffle bags, bus passes
• old cell phones(911), flashlights, whistles, batteries, radios, pocket blankets
We greatly appreciate any help received and are fully open to ideas and advice. Are we missing an essential item that should be on this list? Let us know at any of the contact points made available.
Thank you, from The Phoenix Foundation!