At Bulkmatic you are more than just a truck driver. You'll operate pneumatic equipment, manage relationships with customers and be empowered to make the right decisions for your deliveries -- All while being part of a team that leads in the dry bulk shipping industry.
QR Code Link to This Post
Join our team today!
To inquire call 800-956-0014
PAY: We are pleased to announce a pay increase at this location! The annual average for drivers in West Harrison/ Harrison is now expected to be $72,000. The weekly average is between $1250-$1500.
HOMETIME: Drivers out of Harrison can expect to average 1 night out per week. This means that some weeks a driver may be home every night, but there will also be weeks that he/she goes out for a couple of nights. Bulkmatic offers a meal allowance for nights on the road. There is some weekend work at this location.
Bulkmatic prides itself on low turnover rates- well below industry averages. And our CSA scores are some of the best in the industry .To find out more about our company visit: http://www.bulkmatic.com/truck-driving-jobs/
***No Tanker Endorsement or Pneumatic Experience Required***
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees including paid vacation and holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401k with employer match, and life insurance among other benefits.
• Minimum Age 23
• Class A CDL
** Valid Class A CDL in the State that you reside in or in cases of recent relocation the ability to change license within 30 days.
• 1 year of Class A tractor-trailer experience
** Exception: Less than 1 year can be accepted for Radius Driver positions where available. (see Radius Driver Requirements)
** Military driving experience considered.
** Experience must be within the past 10 years; in the past 3 years preferred.
• Must fulfill all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements
** Must possess a valid medical certificate
** Must not be disqualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
• No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
• No alcohol or drug related violations with the past 5 years.
• No Reckless driving convictions within the past 3 years
• No DOT Preventable accidents including: Head on, Rollover, Rear End, Jackknife, Struck Side of other vehicle in the past 3 years
• No more than 1 Preventable road accident in the past 3 years
• No more than a combination of 1 Preventable road accident and 1 Preventable off road accident in past 3 years
• No more than 2 Preventable off road accidents in the past 3 years.
• Ability to accurately complete required paperwork and data entry