compensation: $1,125/Week, and Full Benefits (2 Weeks Vacation, Paid Holidays, Insurance & More)
employment type: full-time
Home daily, Monday-Friday 1st shift, Midwest Out & Back Short Haul operation for dedicated account, paid vacation, paid holidays, and average $1,125 per week. Learn more about PTI's Dedicated Midwest Out & Back Class A CDL Truck Driver position!
QR Code Link to This Post
- Home Time: Daily
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 1st Shift (0300-0600 Start Time (12-14 hours/day)
- Compensation: Average $1,125 (paid weekly)
- Detention: $17/Hour after first hour and up to 8 hours/day
- Double Drop & Hook Pay: $10
- Stop-Off Pay: $20
- First-Load Bonus: $500 paid after first load is pulled
- Additional Bonuses: Up to $300/month MPG Bonus and $1,000/Referral Bonus
- Operating Area: Midwest Short Haul/Out and Back: Trenton, OH outbound to PA, WV, KY, IN, intra-OH.; Miller-Coors-destination points in Trenton, OH, Pittsburg, PA, Hazard and Erlanger KY, Wheeling, WV, Columbia City and North Vernon, IN, and Dayton, OH; P&G-Dayton, OH relays to Stilesville, IN and/or intrastate shuttles.
- Equipment: Diesel Day Cab
- Paid Vacation: 2 Weeks Per Year Paid (1 Week Every 6 Months First 3 Years)
- Paid Holidays: $120/day (6 Paid/Year)
- Insurance: Dental, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Short/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Planning: 401K Match and Free Financial Counseling
- Current Class A CDL
- 9-12 months or more recent tractor-trailer experience
- Live within 30 miles of Park Location 6475 Trenton Franklin Road, Middleton, OH 45042
Learn More About This Position
Founded 29 years ago in Green Bay, Wis., PTI is listed in the Commercial Carrier Journals Top 150 Carriers, as a for-hire, dry-van trucking company, competing with over 500,000 trucking companies in the U.S. The company focuses on regional truckload, dedicated truckload, and intermodal services with multiple locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast and Southern U.S.
Job ID: MC001