We are looking for individuals who focus on making safety and customer service their top priorities, with compassion for helping others.
$240 bonus after 7 months. Must maintain excellent customer service and attendance.
At Meda Care Transportation Inc., Drivers are our foundation of the business! Our most successful drivers provide safe, customer friendly, reliable, and efficient transportation. In the Greater Cincinnati area, Full-Time openings are now available for non-emergency wheelchair accessible vans and Minivan drivers to transport patients to and from appointments.
We offer you a great work environment:
• Paid Training, We provide CPR and First Aid Certification, Transportation of Special Patients Class
• Starting pay $10.00/10.50
Medical and Dental Plans Available
Minimum Qualifications include:
• Must be at least 22 years of age
• Must possess a valid driver's license for past two years consecutively
• Must have strong communication and customer service skills
• Must be able to work shift hours and days assigned.
• Provide Hamilton County Background Check- Submittal with Application a plus.
• Provide safe, friendly NON-Emergency Medical Transportation
• High School Diploma/GED
• Regular Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana Issued Driving License
• Live or Willing to relocate to Cincinnati Area
• Clean Driving Record
• Ability to pass DOT Physical Exam
• Ability to pass Criminal Background check/ Drug and Alcohol Screen
• Ability to lift minimum of 20 lbs.
270 Northland Blvd Suite 218
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Meda Care Transportation Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers