Peru's tree service is hiring for the 2019 season. We offer full time positions with competitive pay. We usually work between 40 and 50 hours a week paid weekly. We are based in west Chester Ohio near the 747 exit on 275. Our work days start at 7am and we work Monday through Friday and most Saturday's.
QR Code Link to This Post
Please leave a good number for us to be able to call you on. Most replies will be answered within a couple hours or the next morning if we received them too late for the day.
Introductory position, where one learns the basics of tree work, safety, equipment and assisting the Tree Climbers.
At this position one gains a basic understanding of the tree work performed and the equipment used. This is the starting position for us to see what a new employee is capable of.
Everyone is expected to lead by example with how they perform tree work as well as represent our company to our clients, and property owners.
Drivers if well qualified might operate some equipment as necessary. Equipment Operators perform preventative maintenance on most equipment owned by the company
Please list in your application if you have experience with the following equipment:
Equipment Used: • Bobcat • Stump Grinders • Tracked skid steers• Chippers • Chainsaws•
Any body with previous experience will have pay determined within 2-3 working days.
Hourly rate starts out between $12-14.
• Load and unload trucks with materials, logs, stumps, brush, and debris and/or feed brush into a chipper
• Assume responsibility for the inspection and proper working condition of tools and other equipment
• Work around forestry equipment, in close proximity of all temperatures and weather, exposed to nature (i.e., irritating plants, biting and stinging insects, dust, etc.), and uneven terrain
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must be able to work on uneven and slippery surfaces performing mentally/physically demanding work while handling equipment or material
• Must be able to lift, move, and maneuver up to 30-50 pounds on frequent basis and heavy weights up to 75-100 pounds or more on an moderate basis
• Must have, or be willing to train to have the endurance necessary to perform duties throughout a standard eight to twelve hour day
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Must be able to maintain our drug/alcohol free work environment