Well-known, reputable company specializing in roofing, siding, and gutters in the greater Cincinnati area is looking for a repair technician.
Ideal candidate will possess 3+ years of roofing, siding, and gutter experience, have a valid driver’s license, and a strong work ethic.
Must be able to effectively perform the following:
- Remove and replace damaged shingles
- Remove existing chimney flashing and fabricate new flashing and counter flashing
- Install step flashing and base flashing
- Repair vinyl siding panels, J-channel, vinyl soffit, and corner posts
- Install seamless aluminum gutters, downspouts, and gutter topper
If you have any of these talents, we’d like to hear from you:
- Soldering chimney flashing
- Slate and tile roofing experience
- Flat lock roofing
- Rebuilding/Relining box gutters
- EPDM/TPO certifications
Workmanship, dependability, and professionalism will dictate pay. We pay the top shelf guys the top shelf wages. If you’re inexperienced, we will pay you fairly and train you in the skills necessary to earn top shelf wages. We are looking for a long-term teammate to join our company—not a job hopper.
There will be an introductory 60-day probationary period.
After the 60-day probationary period, employees are eligible for group health insurance, dental and vision insurance. Aflac also available.
After one year, you’ll have earned 1-week paid vacation. One sick day and one personal day available after 60 days.
Please reply to this ad or call 513-474-7894 and ask for Duane. Reference this ad.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers