Weir ESCO’s Supply and Inventory Planner works closely with the manufacturing team to ensure sufficient daily supply of raw materials to meet production needs; develops and implements contingency plans; analyzes and resolves critical planning issues to meet the production schedule and quality, inventory, cost, and delivery objectives; liaises with various departments to ensure production goals are met.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Use information across the supply chain to align supply, demand, and inventory
• Assemble data and use analytical methods to support/plan supply chain operations; become familiar with calibrating production/distribution capabilities and activities that enhance profitability, in alignment with business objectives and customer needs
• Become familiar with ESCO manufacturing processes and capabilities.
• Support activities across ESCO's supply chain that are accomplished in a cost-efficient and timely manner
• Collect and enter routine data into Oracle; maintain data integrity and track accuracy of inventory for both o- site and off-site centers
• Assist in developing and/or revising procedures/work instructions and assist other departments in establishing effective systems
• Organize communication between various functions to meet appropriate production levels and schedules, such as supply chain, product optimization teams, sales, plant schedulers, purchasing, supply source, and distribution
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Familiarity with an ERP system (ideally Oracle)
• Strong attention to detail
• Must be permanently authorized to work in the United States
This posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function.
TO APPLY: Visit www.esco.weir to submit an online application.
Weir ESCO offers competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and opportunity for professional growth. We take pride in providing a quality workplace and promoting equal opportunities for all.
Staffing Agencies – DO NOT contact ESCO regarding recruiting-related services. Note that any unsolicited resumes received will be considered pro-bono.