QR Code Link to This Post
WEST CHESTER, OH
Shift: Day shift hours will start at M-F 8hrs/day but may turn into 12hr shifts on a 2-2-3 day rotating basis.
The Technician is a direct labor position reporting to a Process Execution Team
Process Facilitator on the Manufacturing floor, which supports operations. This position will require working in various Controlled/Non-Classified areas. The Technician operates equipment, performs in- process monitoring, line clearances, OEE data collection, cosmetic inspection and completes batch record entries in accordance with cGMPs.
• Perform cleaning and housekeeping activities for assigned areas as required to maintain a cGMP environment.
• Perform 5S activities and maintain organization of operating areas.
• Perform work requirements in a responsible manner, in accordance with SOPs, cGMPs and established safety procedures in accordance with OSHA requirements and guidelines. Be familiar with “Material Safety Data Sheets” for area chemicals.
• Perform batch record and GMP documentation entries. Maintain records and/or logs as required in performance of job responsibilities. This will include mathematical computation where needed.
• Knowledge of product security controls including controlled substance handling.
• Responsible for outgoing quality level.
• Some overtime will be required with prior notice to support business needs.
• Be able to start up and make minor adjustments to machinery.
• Computer on-line may require some data input. This includes SCADA and HMI entries.
• Perform the duties of operating assigned machinery consisting of servicing machines with materials, removing finished materials from machine tables, and assuring smooth flow of product.
• Perform visual and physical checks of in-process and finished materials as requested.
• Be familiar with job related hazards. Report all discrepancies to process facilitator.
• Perform all other duties with minimal supervision under the direction of the process facilitator or designee.
• Knowledge of light material handling equipment (non-motorized lifts).
• Perform inventory control and reconciliation activities, which may require use of SAP in a limited role.
• Work with various printing devices including printing mats, ink-jet, etc.
• OEE data collection either by manual method or knowledge of automated collection system.
• Certified OJT trainer activities on the team, as needed.
• Flexibility in cross training between packaging functions.
• Responsible for assembling, disassembling and sanitizing various packaging equipment.
• Familiarity with chemical handling and spill control procedures in connection with hazardous waste pick-up duties.
• Assist mechanical staff with preventive maintenance procedures, as required.
• High school graduate, vocational school graduate or equivalent.
• 1 Year of experience in a pharmaceutical or cGMP regulated environment.
• Must have the ability to effectively understand, read, write, communicate and follow instructions in the English language.
• Good attention to detail is required. Individual must be capable of keeping accurate records and performing mathematical calculations.
• Prior production experience.
• Experience working in a LEAN manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of cGMPs and FDA policies/procedures.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Candidate should possess the ability to work in a changing/demanding environment.
This 7+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kevin: email@example.com
ALPHA’S REQUIREMENT #19-00773
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE