compensation: Around $35-40/hr; depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Position: Project Manager
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Next Week
Rate: Around $35-40/hr; depending on experience
Calling all Project Manager who have experience with with managing digital media buying! Our healthcare client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
This is an freelance to full time role that will eventually go onsite in Cincinnati.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the development of digital media campaign programs including communication, timing, media trafficking & execution of campaigns across all media
- Project managing full omnichannel campaigns, including working with outside partners and agencies
- Tracking placements & testing of all digital & traditional media assets both externally and through third party vendors (Google Campaign Manager, DV360, DSPs, Facebook, etc.)
- Providing campaign oversight & collaborating across all teams (assessment management, project management, media coordination)
- Overseeing campaign-level reporting and timing
- Working with team to create campaign performance reports and report on key achievements, optimizations and opportunities for improvement
The Project Manager must have:
- Experience managing digital media campaigns (programmatic display, social, SEM, SEO, etc.)
- UTM coding knowledge
- Prior experience with trafficking or project management softwares (Basecamp, Google Sheets, & Salesforce)
- Ability to report, track, & present on key metrics & reports
- Experience working & collaborating with external agencies and partners, as well as in-house teams
- Great organizational skills
Send us your resume and tell us why you're a fit!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers