Thanks for taking an interest in THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTING CO.
We are a seasonal employment company. We start installing lights and holiday decorations around Mid-September and continue until right before Christmas. After Christmas, we spend January and February taking everything down. Employment lasts about 5-6 months. After we are finished there maybe continued employment with our sister company.
Job Description/ background
- The first few days you will spend your time in both classroom and field training.
- What we do is not rocket science, but there are some rules you will need to know and field training on how we install lights and decorations.
- Some of the work we do can be tedious.
- There is more to it besides throwing 100 lights on a bush.
- Our job is very rewarding.
- Our customers love what we do. And it is really fun to view the work you or we have performed during the holiday season.
- We have many high profile accounts that are featured in the media during the season.
- 6 days a week, a 40 to 50 hour week.
- We start at 8:30 AM and go till 5:00 PM or a little later.
- We have plenty of work to keep you busy.
Daily work description:
- Work in 2 or 3 person crews
- Get to our office around 8:00 am
- Prepare and pull jobs for the day and load up your company truck
- Arrive at the first job site around 9:00 am (depending on the size of the job you may have multiple to do for the day)
- Arrive back at our warehouse around 5:00 pm (maybe earlier or later depending on the jobs for the day)
- Unload your truck from the day
- Perform some prep work for the next day jobs
Skill level needed to succeed:
1. A valid driver license. The ability to pull a trailer is helpful. We do have some openings if your license is not valid.
2. Being able to work on both extension ladders and stepladders. A fear of heights will not work out. We do get on roofs to install lights.
3. Being able to work with hand tools.
4. Having the ability to do basic math.
5. A basic knowledge of electric is helpful but not necessary.
6. Being able to be organized.
7. Being able to be a team player.
Rate of pay:
- Our rate of pay ranges from $12 to $16 per hour.
- Everyone starts at $12 during training and will increase based skill level and the ability to get to job done.
- If you stay during the season there is a bonus
If you have any further questions call and ask for Jim. 513-247-9510.
For an immediate interview apply mornings at 11541 Goldcoast Dr., 45249, Blue Ash area.
*Please include a resume in your response to this ad.
** Best to apply in person in the morning for an interview **
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers