Like many of you, my children are my life. My husband and I enjoy family time with our two children. We enjoy trips to the local: children's libraries, children's museums, parks' Nature Centers and Nature Trails, zoo, and aquarium. I am an advocate for children and family. While my family and I are out having family time I take a few minutes and gather flyers and information for free and discounted museum and zoo days, as well as library and park family activities. I share these resources with the families enrolled in my childcare. These are many of the ways I include parents in my childcare.
* Open Monday through Friday 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
* Flexible hours
* Ages 6 weeks - 6 years
* Daily fun educational activities with rotating learning themes (reading, writing, math, science, arts/crafts, music, story time, indoor and outdoor activities).
* Celebrate birthdays & holidays
* Daily & Monthly Report
* Wholesome nutritious hot meals and snacks are provided.
* Certified in Early Child Development, First Aid, Infant & Pediatric CPR/AED.
* Smoke & Drug Free
* Clear backgrounds
* Childcare Fee Tax deductible
* References available upon request
* Flexible Hours & Rates
* Opening available
I look forward to speaking and meeting with you!
If interested and would like more information email/text/leave a message. I will reply promptly.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests