Values of the position:
• An opportunity to practice your skill-set in performing great care and making another feel good about themselves
• A personally rewarding experience to improve the life of another and assist in maintaining their independent lifestyle
• Great hours for someone seeking a part-time position
• An opportunity to gain knowledge on disability-related/social service issues by accompanying care-recipient to business meetings, conferences, etc.
I'm a 51 year-old female with a disability that necessitates me to use the services of a personal assistant. Despite my disability, I take great pride in my appearance, am married, and have a rewarding career of my own. My husband and I have no children but do have two cats that are very much like our kids. We reside in the Covedale area, near Delhi and Bridgetown.
Provide PERSONAL CARE Assistance Services which include:
• Assistance with oral hygiene
• Bathing assistance
• Assistance with dressing/clothing
• Styling hair
• Applying make-up
• Have the ability to lift up to 70 lbs .
• Have a valid driver's license (with no more than 5 points on your driving record)
• Have the ability to drive a bigger size vehicle (full-size van)
• Have a clean BCI/FBI check
• Be willing and able to get signed on with the related Home Health Care Agency that I use
• Like and not be allergic to cats
• Must have integrity and be Responsible; Mature-Acting; Reliable; Punctual; Patient; Well-organized; and takes a job SERIOUS
• Monday thru Thursday: 6:30am - 9:30am (3 hours)
• Friday: 8:00am - 11:00am (3 hours)
• Saturday and/or Sunday: 9:30am to 12:30pm (3 hours)
• Total hours per week = 18 to 21/hrs.
$13 - $16/hr.
If interested, please leave your name and phone number to be contacted. Thank you, and I hope to hear from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers