compensation: $10, more with experience employment type: employee's choice non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Graceworks Enhanced Living has immediate openings for compassionate caregivers. Graceworks is a highly regarded provider for individuals with intellectual disabilities and is seeking caregivers to work in our group homes. We currently have full time and part time shifts positions available.
($10 gift card received upon completing in home interview)
We are hosting Open Interviews at:
Tuesday, April 30 10am-1pm 3731 Isabella Ave Cincinnati OH 45209
Cincinnati office every Thursday, 1p-3p. No appointment necessary. Our office is located at 11370 Springfield Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45246.
Our caregivers work in a residential setting to:
• Ensure the welfare, safety, health and rights of the individuals we serve.
• Assist individuals to prepare and serve nutritious meals daily.
• Ensure the home is clean and orderly with regard to premises, equipment and furnishings.
• Transport to and from community activities in agency vehicles.
• Maintain and dispense required medications and treatments.
• Supervise, assist and teach individual personal care skills.
No experience is required, we will train you.
Full time and part time positions are available in the Hamilton and Butler County areas.
At Graceworks we believe individuals thrive when they live interdependently with others in communities dedicated to upholding personal dignity and fostering wholeness. We create these settings for growth – strong, safe communities where the people we support and their caregivers can come together to form a positive and nurturing community.
Join our family today and make a difference in this rewarding and fulfilling career!
Positions start at $10/hr., more with experience.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to relate to individuals in a meaningful and empathetic way
• Willing to work as part of the interdisciplinary team
• Valid Ohio Driver’s License with less than 6 points on driving record
• At least 18 years of age
• Ability to pass Ohio/FBI fingerprint background check
• Pre-employment physical, drug screen, TB test (Graceworks provides this)
• Stable work history
• Past experience in caregiving field
Graceworks Enhanced Living offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Full time employees (30+ hours/week) qualify for medical and dental coverage, long term disability and life insurance, 403(b) retirement account, vision discount program
• Paid training including CPR/First Aid and Medication Administration certification
• Paid holidays and holiday differential pay
• Tuition reimbursement
• Annual pay increases
• Employee referral bonus program
• Personal time accrual based on hours worked