If you are looking for a company with high standards in care, it's time you discovered NorthStar Care Services!
I encourage you to reply to this ad now!
Part time and full time positions available.
Please reply with your resume or personal information and we will contact you for an interview
Come join our team of dedicated caring support professionals!
Bring your compassion, your heart for helping people, your energy, your sense of humor, and your caring spirit. What you will get in return, will make you get up in the morning wanting to start your day!
Should you be chosen to join our team and you have limited experience - WE WILL TRAIN YOU
Homecare/Personal Care Aide - Male and female caregivers are encouraged to apply.
HAVE YOU WORKED WITH SPECIAL NEEDS INDIVIDUALS?
AUTISM, MS, CP, DOWN'S, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITIES, OR OTHER SPECIAL NEEDS CONDITIONS?
Consider becoming part of our growing family of caring professionals, striving to make a positive difference in the lives of the people who need our assistance. It is our mission to inspire, bring hope, and caring assistance to allow people with special needs to live the life they desire, one person at a time.
Personal and home care aides--also called homemakers, caregivers, support professional, direct care support, personal attendants, and companions -- work with a diverse group of physically disabled or developmentally disabled individuals.
- Responsibilities may include administering bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and dishes, and running errands.
- Care for individuals and families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care and help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
- Instruct and advise clients on issues such as household cleanliness, utilities, hygiene, and nutrition.
- Plan, shop for, and prepare meals, including special diets, and assist families in planning, shopping for, and preparing nutritious meals.
- Participate in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
- Train family members to provide bedside care.
- Provide assistance with communication assistance, typing their correspondence and obtaining information for them.
To apply respond to this invitation first.
Does this describe you?
- Reliable - Accountable
- Understanding - Respectful
- A good listener - Adaptable
- Punctual - Personable
- Energetic - Helpful
If yes, you found a very rewarding opportunity helping wonderful people. Please tell us about yourself and reply to this ad with your resume attached. This position will require your reliable transportation with less than 6 points on your driving record, a criminal back-ground check and work related references. Immediate interviews.
Please let us know if you are looking for part time or full time work when responding.
CNA, STNA, HHA, State Tested Nurse Aide, Certified Nurse Aide, Home Health Aide, Caregiver, Home Care, home care senior, seniors, elderly, private care, private duty, Driver, special needs, DD, developmental disabilities, companion, Staff, Support,
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers