MyQ garage door opener. I used this when I had a garage to enter on my motorcycle and it was awesome!
Open/Close and monitor garage door from your phone!
Chamberlain MYQ-G0201 Universal Smartphone Garage Door Control
Open and close your garage door from anywhere with your Smartphone. Receive alerts when the garage door opens and closes. With Chamberlain's MyQ Garage, your Smartphone, Wi-Fi and any compatible garage door opener, you are connected and in control.
Peace of Mind
No more worries about whether the door is open and your home exposed, no more driving back home to check. If the door is open, close it with your phone. You can also open the garage door for deliveries or to let in a family member who has forgotten a key.
The Chamberlain MyQ Universal Garage Door Controller is designed to work with most major brands of garage door openers manufactured after 1993 and that use safety reversing sensors.
1) Compatible with Apple and Android devices. MyQ smartphone App is available for Apple and Android devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android smartphones and tablets.
2) Mobile website for other connected devices available.
3) For more detail about garage door compatibility, use our Compatibility Tool at our official site.
Notifications When Your Garage Door Opens or Closes
You'll receive alerts any time your garage door opens or closes, so you'll know when kids are home safely from school or other family members have arrived. Alerts will also let you know if you forgot to close the door when you left home.
MyQ Garage is easy to install and takes only about 30 minutes. Basic steps include:
1) Mount the Wi-Fi Hub near the garage door opener and plug into the outlet.
2) Attach the Door Sensor to the upper panel inside of your garage door.
3) After connecting the Wi-Fi Hub to your home network, download the Chamberlain MyQ app and the app will walk you through the process of programming your garage door opener.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers