QR Code Link to This Post
Adspace Networks is looking for someone to photograph our digital advertising screens at Kenwood Towne Center! High school/college students or anyone looking for an easy side job would be a perfect fit for this project.
You will earn $50 to simply photograph our screens.
- Provide your own transportation to the mall
- DSLR or Professional Camera (iPhone photographs not accepted)
- Internet connection & the ability to upload photos to Dropbox (no editing necessary)
- Submit portfolio or three (3) samples of your photography work
$50 for set of 30 photos
- You will receive a detailed map of the mall indicating where our digital screens are located.
- You will also receive photographs of the screens so you know what to look for when arriving at the mall. The sample photographs will demonstrate the picture quality we require as well as the specific advertisement we want you to snap a photo of.
- You must submit a minimum of 30 photographs.
- You must produce photos from a minimum of three (3) different screens in the mall.
We look forward to hearing from you!