favorite this post we help people with disabilities and unable to work hide this posting unhide

If you're under just 16 and you've a rare or normal health disease or disability, it means you need more health related care and supervision needs than any other children of your age, you might be able to get Disability Living Allowance.

And If you are not able to work, you might be able to get Statutory Sick Pay or Employment and Support Allowance.

If you were injured by an accident or at work or have an disease caused by work, you may get benefits.

We can also pay you for disability.

  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6837845337



best of [?]